New York based Biopharma physician-leader and entrepreneur. Deep knowledge and experience in US and Global Medical Affairs, drug/device development, reimbursement and commercialization. Demonstrated success in start-up, specialty and large Pharma across a broad range of therapeutic areas. Fundraising, board and executive leadership team experience. Adept at developing high-performing leaders and organizations with a bias for action and innovation.
- Leadership roles in medical affairs, company general management, strategic marketing, clinical development and regulatory affairs, pricing and reimbursement, business development and change management
- Rebuilt Medical Affairs at AstraZeneca leading medical strategy, communications, patient centricity and all non-registration evidence generation incl. RWE; established strategic external collaborations with AHA/Verily, PatientsLikeMe & ASCO/CancerLinQ
- Redesigned and led Global Medical Affairs at Roche/Genentech & subsequently US Med Affairs at Genentech where he established RWE & Quality of Care functions and the first major pharma alliance with PatientsLikeMe
- Founding CEO of a biopharma start-up in 2006 (CorMedix), now listed on the NYSE
- Managing a fully integrated pharmaceutical business unit, developing and executing a 13,000 patient Ph III program at the Medicines Company
- Global Leadership of pre-marketing (Aventis) and then Market Access & Health Economics (Sanofi-Aventis)
- Founded a successful CRO in Australasia